Fis Ski World Cup Val Gardena-Gröden "Action" (15-19.12.2021)
Begin this year's ski season with a unique trip! Travel to the FIS World Cup races in Val Gardena - Gröden in the Dolomites and be there when the world's elite ski racers fight to win on the Saslong.
4 nights stay starting from € 288,00 per person!
This offer includes:
- 4 nights for the price of 3 in the hotels
- 4-day Dolomiti Superski pass for the price of 3. The Dolomiti Superski pass gives you access to the 12 skiing areas and their 1,200 km of slopes! Get ready for mountains of fun
- a 50% discount on a regular ticket and a 30% discount on a VIP ticket for the 2 FIS World Cup races in Val Gardena: the Men’s Super-G on Friday, 17 December 2021, and the Men’s Downhill on Saturday, 18 December 2021
Are you a passionate skier? Dolomiti Superski is the superlative of one ski pass for 12 regions with 1200 km of pistes. Every day you can try different slopes and enjoy the great variety of pistes!
Included in the price at Hotel Villa Emilia:
- Free use, with no limits, of the Mar Dolomit swimming-pool in Ortisei, a beautiful centre with indoor-outdoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.
- Two free entries at the sauna Mar Dolomit per person per week.
- Free entry at the tennis fields of the Tennis centre in Ortisei
- Free use of the ski room and the boots room of the hotel
- Free entry at the ice-fields in Ortisei and Selva with the possibility to Ice-skating and to see Hockey games
- Participation at the programm Val Gardena Active Winter