Fis Ski World Cup Val Gardena-Gröden "Action" (20-22.12.2019)
Begin this year's ski season with a unique trip! Travel to the FIS World Cup races in Val Gardena - Gröden in the Dolomites and be there when the world's elite ski racers fight to win on the Saslong.
Entry tickets for the races and Dolomiti Superskipass Lift Ticket for a super price of € 286,00 (20-21/12) or € 297,00 (21-22/12) per person.
This offer includes:
- 2 nights with half board and drinks at meals included
- 2 day Dolomiti Superskipass Lift Ticket (20-21.12 or 21-22.12.2019)
Are you a passionate skier? Dolomiti Superski is the superlative of one ski pass for 12 regions with 1200 km of pistes. Every day you can try different slopes and enjoy the great variety of pistes!
-Entry Tickets (Category Action / Ticket Sector A) for the two FIS World Cup races in Val Gardena/Gröden: Men's Super-G on Friday, 20th December 2019 and Men's Downhill on Saturday, 21st December 2019
Included in the price at Hotel Villa Emilia:
- Free use, with no limits, of the Mar Dolomit swimming-pool in Ortisei, a beautiful centre with indoor-outdoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.
- Two free entries at the sauna Mar Dolomit per person per week.
- Free entry at the tennis fields of the Tennis centre in Ortisei
- Free use of the ski room and the boots room of the hotel
- Free entry at the ice-fields in Ortisei and Selva with the possibility to Ice-skating and to see Hockey games
- Participation at the programm Val Gardena Active Winter